Helping Manage Information
Part of our mission of The Community Foundation of the Upper Peninsula (CFUP) is to collaborate and assist other community foundations throughout Michigan's Upper Peninsula and surrounding areas. The CFUP, located in Escanaba, provides information management services through its hub, and enables local community foundations that are not affiliated with CFUP to obtain a complete information service for a very reasonable monthly fee for their foundation.
FMS forms for e-mail or faxing submission of donor profiles, gifts, vendors, and grants are available through us. At the time of receipt, we process forms, enter information into the system software, and prepare donor letters. Donor letters that we prepare are e-mailed to the submitting foundation so they can be printed, signed, and sent off by the submitting organization.
Munising's Pictured Rocks
• We Provide Either Monthly Or Quarterly Financial Statements As Requested for Trustee Meetings
• Upon Request, We Will Provide Donor, Grant, Or Other Informational Reports
• We Provide Documentation and Reports for Your Annual Audit
• We Enter All Receivables and Payables Information Into the System
• We Maintain Donor Information, Gifts, Grants, Financial Data, Etc.