The Community Foundation of the Upper Peninsula (CFUP), a nonprofit organization provides an option for donors who wish to support projects that directly benefit the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The funds of the CFUP support projects that deal with concerns such as our environment, scholarships for our youth, and economic development. Our most recent independent audit, as well as our annual report, is always available for inspection at our office during regular business hours. The reports may also be inspected by contacting your local partner community foundation.
The CFUP provides financial, administrative, communication, and other support services to its affiliate members and to other community foundations. The CFUP is comprised of one community fund and eight affiliate foundations, including the following.
|• Alger Regional Community Foundation, Munising
• Community Foundation for Delta County, Escanaba
• Gogebic-Ontonagon Community Foundation, Ironwood
• Les Cheneaux Community Foundation, Cedarville
• Rudyard Area Community Foundation
|• St. Ignace Area Community Foundation, St. Ignace
• Schoolcraft County Community Foundation, Manistique
• Tahquamenon Area Community Foundation, Paradise
• West Iron County Funds, Iron River
The CFUP has three Upper Peninsula funds that offer grants for projects throughout northern Michigan. These funds include the following.
|• Michigan Health Fund
• Mechanical Industry Fund/United Association Scholarship
• U.P. Sustainable Forest and Wildlife
Learn More About community foundation of the Upper Peninsula